Here you can find any patterns I will have for sale, or a link to my Free Patterns in the Free Resource Library.
You can also find other products that I like and use!
This site includes affiliate links from which Canary Quilts receives compensation. Please read my FTC Disclosure here: https://canaryquilts.com/ftc-disclosure-statement/
Shop for Fabric at
- Batik Block of the Month at Fat Quarter Shop – I LOVE these to use in my projects
- Solid Fat Quarter Club at Fat Quarter Shop – I LVOE these to go with my Batiks
- Fat Quarter Shop (Spooky Sampler Fabric came from here)
- Sewing Machine Plus
- Fat Quarter Shop Flash Sale (changes every day at 9am EST)
- Fat Quarter Shop (Quilters Select Free Fuse is great for Mini-Quilts)
- Sewing Machine Plus – tables, chairs and lighting I have gotten through here.
- My favorite Iron!
- My favorite Quilting Gloves – https://amzn.to/3lD8M8e
- Electronic Seam Ripper – https://amzn.to/3rA93L2
- Fat Quarter Shop (I got the Spooky Sampler and Nebula Block of the Month)
- Sewing Machines Plus
Cricut Machines and Materials
- Amazon – Cricut Machines
- Cricut – Machines and Materials
- Amazon – A great place to find mats and accessories
- Sulky – I love the 40wt Rayon for Applique
- Sewing Machines Plus – I have bought Aurifil from here before.
Below is the machine I use for all my straight line block making/quilting and bag making.
Below is the machine I use for quilt blocks and applique.
Below is the machine that I travel to quilt retreats with
Sign up to receive the password for our Free Resource Library